Craniosacral Massage Therapy
What is Craniosacral Massage Therapy?
Craniosacral Massage Therapy is a gentle, non-invasive, hands-on technique developed almost one hundred years ago. The goal is to release tension and increase fluid flow at the deep level of your nervous system.
While fully clothed, our Massage Therapy team will gently work your whole body including the spine and skull to detect disturbances in your cranial sacral rhythm, helping them identify areas of dysfunction.
The goal of craniosacral therapy is the following:
- Helps restore normal cranial mobility
- Releases abnormal myofascial restrictions and tensions in the body
- Releases abnormal restrictions in the head
- Eases restrictions of nerves
- Optimizes cerebrospinal fluid movement through the central nervous system and
- Helps restore misaligned bones to their proper positions (assisting troubles associated with the head, back, neck, hips, shoulders, arms, hands, knees, and feet)
Craniosacral Therapy is beneficial for all ages including infants to the elderly!
It can be an effective treatment for:
- Birth traumas and other perinatal challenges
- Infant latching and feeding difficulties
- Recurrent ear infections
- Facial asymmetries and eye motor problems
- Learning disabilities
- A.D.D. and A.D.H.D
- Gross and fine motor problems
- Developmental delays, autism
- Concussion, and post-concussion symptoms
- Tinnitus, hearing loss and vertigo
- TMJ syndrome
- Stress disorders and insomnia
- Muscle and joint pain or injury and
- Many neurological conditions and pain syndromes
Craniosacral therapy can help you have reduced pain, feel less stress, get better sleep, have more energy and help you feel more relaxed.